REISHI BEAUTY-IMMUNE ELIXIR
"Liquid gold" in a bottle.
Your natural age defence elixir.
• Reishi, the mushroom of immortality.
• Potent elixir helps regenerate collagen and prevent oxidative damage
• Promotes a smooth even complexion and improved skin elasticity.
• Enhances immune health and longevity
• Helps reduce stress & lessen fatigue
• Supports your body’s ability in adapting to both physical and emotional stressors.
• Over 2000 years of medicinal used in Chinese Medicine.
Dose: 1tsp (5 ml) daily for daily support, 1 tsp (5ml) twice daily for acute support in water or HYDRATE electrolyte.
REISHI & SKIN
Natural age defence
- Anti-oxidant: This powerful free-radical scavenger is truly magical when it comes to skin and hair health. Oxidative stress is one of the main culprits contributing to hair loss. The anti-oxidant compounds in this magical mushroom help to protect your cells from oxidative damage for firmer, more youthful skin and healthier hair follicles.
- Beta-glucans: Make Reishi one of the most coveted mushrooms for skin health. High levels of this concentrated compound help regenerate collagen, reduce redness, promote a smooth even complexion and improve skin elasticity.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Craving blemish free skin? Reishi can calm the skin and reduce inflammation resulting in less redness, swelling and blemishes. Contains Ganodermic acid that promotes blood circulation helping to improve the elasticity and tone of your skin.
- Hydrates: High in polysaccharides, natures weapon against dry skin they help your skin cell hold onto water which actually decreases puffiness, promotes regeneration, boosts cell turnover and promotes line smoothing.
REISHI & IMMUNE HEALTH
- Immune Health: Polysaccharide compounds are thought to support immune function at the deepest level (in the bone marrow) providing support for B-Cells and T-Cells which are vital to immune function.
- Adaptogenic: Reishi has the ability to support your body’s ability in adapting to both physical and emotional stressors. Adaptogenic properties work at the molecular level to help balance the hormones produced by your adrenal, pituitary and hypothalamic glands. Simply put, Reishi helps to balance.
- Emotional support: Reishi boasts a long history of being used as an effective mood enhancer and has several properties to aid in calming the mind in states of anxiety and depression (see your health care provider if you suffer from depression or anxiety)
- Allergy and Respiratory support: Japanese scientists have studied Reishi as a natural anti-histamine proposing that it can help prevent the release of histamines in response to allergies. It has been used to support respiratory conditions such as the common cold, bronchitis and asthma.
- Inflammation: studies propose that compounds in Reishi help to down-regulate inflammatory pathways helping to ease pain.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have any type of acute infection. Do not use if you have high blood pressure.
Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
Just knowing the Relish Elixer is jam packed with things that aid in optimal health and well-being makes me feel contented, happy and healthy.
After buying one of these I quickly bought another. My skin looks brighter and it's more even. I use it in addition to the electrolytes which I have been buying for a couple of years now.
I'm a firm believer in the benefits of reishi mushroom extract and am happy AQ has this product. I take it in as a shot in a bit of water. It doesn't taste great (no tincture I've ever tried does) but it works and keeps me feeling on top of my game. Right now we need all the help we can get. Thank you AQ!
This is great. I add it to my HYDRATE electrolyte. The mushrooms are a good addition to my skin routine and great for my immune system. I take it daily and will be taking this for the long-haul.