- 50% of the HA in your body is found in your skin and your body is constantly breaking it down and using it
- By your late 30's your body can only make 50% of the HA it needs, so supplementing is key
- Binds to your skin to retain moisture, helping to soften fine lines and wrinkles, plump the skin and give a smoother more supple feel
- Stored in collagen, it helps stimulate collagen production in the skin
- Plays a key role in wound healing (acne scars, eczema, cuts and scrapes)
- Keeps your body limber by lubricating your joints, and can be helpful for Osteoarthritis
THERE ARE FOUR TYPES OF HYALURONIC ACID IN OUR SERUM:
- Red algae derived Hyaluronic Complex: Red seaweed derived HA technology instantly hydrates, cools and soothes the skin.
- Botanical derived Hyaluronic Complex: Dual activity for fine line filling and intense moisturize. Plant polysaccharides form a protective film on the skin that strongly binds water to hydrate and smooth lines.
- Bio-fermented Hyaluronic acid booster: Activates high molecular weight hyaluronic acid synthesis to help correct deep wrinkles..
- Peptide derived Hyaluronic acid and collagen booster: Small peptide aqueous solution helps to naturally stimulate collagen and hyaluronic acid synthesis to provide underlying support and structure to the skin, helping to reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles